REMEMBER THAT PART IN THE ODYSSEY WHEN ODYSEUS TOLD POLYTHEMUS THE CYCLOPS HIS NAME WAS NOBODY AND THEN HE STABBED HIM IN THE EYE WITH A GIANT STICK AND HE STARTED SCREAMING AND THE OTHER CYCLOPS YELLED FROM THEIR CAVES AND ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON AND POLYTHEMUS SAID THAT NOBODY HAS HURT HIM AND THEY WERE LIKE WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP
But for real.
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”
i don’t get it
I feel like this is an inside joke that I am not getting
It’s days like this that I like to remember that the Irish government are ever proud of the Spire of Dublin.
It’s literally a 400 ft metal spike sticking out of the ground. It was supposed to be done for the new millennium but they didn’t start building it until 2002.
And it’s supposed to be self-cleaning but it doesn’t work and there’s no way to clean it.
not to mention it’s ‘unofficial name’
the erection at the intersection
Before I Sleep by SplickedyHat
Your name is Rosa Maryam and you grew up dreaming of a perfect family, being the perfect wife, the perfect mother. After the miscarriage at eighteen, you were lost. After the divorce a year later, you were broken. When hope arrives in the strangest possible form, a well-intended but tasteless gift, you don’t recognize it. Not at first.
You did not give birth to your son but he is yours, and he saved your life, and you will never let anyone hurt him.
I highly recommend the tissues for this one because it will break your heart, especially if you have children. It covers a lot of time over a short space and is very clever how it develops things.
A powerful story that is unique in the sense that you do not need the original work to understand it.
- Heart warming and motherly with realistic child development and characters.
- Story is almost completely independent to the original work, yet is still very close to it as well. My mother read this and understood it as much as I did.
- Adorable artwork.
- Does not loose it’s light hearted nature and even the darker sense are very light in nature, it’s nice to have something that is not graphic or dark in nature for once.
- Descent Humanstuck that touches on real humans problems.
- There isn’t very many references to the time and although it could work as a bit of a timeless story, it does say that it is set in the 1960 and onwards.
- Don’t want to cry… DON’T READ THIS FUCKING STORY!!!!
- Might need some prior knowledge of Homestuck otherwise the whole concept of trolls will be lost on you.
aaahhh look at this sweet rec oh my goodness ;u;